Are you thinking about starting your career in Beauty Therapy? At Ella Baché College, our students work alongside industry leaders to learn what different skins love and how to apply this to their clients to come. This hands-on approach is just one of the many things our students love about their course and we’ve caught up with Hannah for more on her experience.
1. What area were you working in prior to starting your course?
I graduated from high school before doing my course at Ella Baché.
2. Tell us a little bit about yourself?
I'm 19 years old and was the graduating class of 2020 - 2021, I have a bubbly personality and have always been interested in the beauty industry, and I also love going out with my family and friends.
3. How have you managed and overcome this past year studying during lockdown?
Studying while going through the pandemic was very difficult especially during the Melbourne lockdowns, however at times studying helped with my mental health and distracted me with the circumstances.
4. Why did you choose beauty therapy?
Beauty therapy has always been a trade and career I have always wanted do.
5. What is one Ella Baché product you can’t live without and why?
Hands down the Revealing Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant because it's the only exfoliant that doesn't make my skin red and makes it extremely smooth and hydrated.
6. How are you completing your course? (online, campus, mix)
I competed my course through the mixed program ( campus/online)
7. What are your goals after completion of your course
My goal is to grow higher in the beauty industry and possibly becoming a dermatologist.