The harsh Australian climate exposes us to high levels of UV exposure and extreme environmental stresses. The result? Uneven skin tone, lacklustre, hyper pigmentation, sun damaged and environmentally stressed skin. In the pursuit of radiant skin, Ella Baché harnesses the power of nature and science to create the ultimate brightening home solution range, NeoBright.
Combining active botanical ingredients including Kakadu Plum Extract (correcting), Liquorice Root and Yarrow Root Extracts (brightening), together with Hyaluronic Acid and Adenosine (hydrating), and Polysaccharides (protecting), working in powerful synergy to progressively brighten and unify the complexion, and reduce the appearance of dark spots associated with pigmentation. Skin is smoothed, radiant and protected from free-radicals.
The range is used as part of the new Brighten Me Up, with IPL Facial Treatment. Using impulse light to target the melanin below the skin’s surface, assisting in breaking down and lightening dark spots and pigmentation, whilst keeping the skin hydrated and plump. When combined with the powerful active ingredients of the NeoBright range, skin is left radiant and bright.
The 8 step NeoBright Skin Solution that gives you an easy way to brighter skin!
1. Remember to exfoliate twice weekly
2. Double cleanse morning and evening
3. Use NeoBright Correcting Serum
4. Follow up with NeoBright Correcting Emulsion or NeoBright Correcting Cream, according to your skin type
5. Use an eye cream appropriate to your concern
6. Treat yourself to a Brightening Facial treatment every 6-8 weeks
7. For an extra kick use NeoBright Radiance Ampoule set for two weeks every change of season
8. Always finish your daily skin care routine with an SPF