Here's What You Need to Know...
You have done your research; the next step is the enrollment process; the final steps before pursuing your dream career.
At Ella Baché our Diploma in Beauty Therapy is available under VET FEE-HELP and there have been a number of new entry requirements to all Australian students applying for fee-help as per the vet fee-help reforms.
Additional requirements for Australian students accessing VET FEE-HELP:
1. Year 12 Certificate
2. OR literacy and numeracy (LNN) test to demonstrate competency at exit level 3.
To gain a better understanding in VET FEE-HELP reforms visit:
What does this mean?
Not to stress, it’s only a few added extra steps in the enrollment process that applicants have to take into consideration in their enrollment to be eligible for vet fee-help assistance!
This four step enrolment process will help you map out your enrolment and ensure that you have everything organised and on time:
Step 1: Apply for the course via this link: http://www.ellabachecollege.edu.au/enrollment-form
Step 2: Ella Baché Course and Career Advisor create and send Letter of Offer and link to unique student acceptance webpage via email.
Student accepts offer on acceptance webpage and uploads the following conditional documents (all to be uploaded as PDF or JPEG)
· Copy of your identification showing citizenship status (Passport or Birth Certificate) (required for all)
· Supporting documents (please see course entry requirements) if student is applying for VET FEE-HELP assistance and does not have a Year 12 Certificate, Ella Bache College careers advisor will email link and login information to approved LLN test.
· Copy Letter of Acceptance signed by Parent or guardian (under 18 years old only).
· Passport Size photo of student saved as a .JPEG (Headshot only)
Step 3: Complete the reading and numeracy assessment (LNN) if required. You will receive an email on how to access the online LNN test along with instructions. This test is a government requirement for all students, without a year 12 certificate wishing to access VET FEE-HELP.
Step 4: Apply for VET FEE-HELP assistance, the application from will be sent out to you after the government mandated 2 business day cooling off period from when you accept your offer.
Once all supporting documents are reviewed by Ella Baché College of Beauty Therapy you are one step closer to becoming a Beauty Therapist.
Start your dream career today, enroll now!