- A deeply cleansing black charcoal exfoliant that deeply cleanses and purifies to remove damaging pollutants, dead skin cells, impurities, while delicately polishing the skin.
- Leaves skin refined and smoothed, and the complexion revitalised and radiant.
- Free from parabens, phenoxyethanols, silicones, mineral oils and colouring agents.
Products | Exfoliant
Defence+ Charcoal Micro Exfoliant 75ml
- For best results use in conjunction with the Defence+ Antioxidant Radiance Cream
- Defence+ range can be used as a fortifying and strengthening ‘booster’ to strengthen skin’s barrier function, boost skin’s resilience and added level of protection
- Can be used with all skin solutions
How to use
- Take a small amount of product in the hand and using circular motions gently massage onto dry face and neck, avoiding the eye contour area.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Do not use on sensitive and/or irritated skin.
<p>WATER, BUlYLENE GLYCOL, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, HYDROXYEIHYL UREA, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, PERLITE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, PENlYLENE GLYCOL, ACACLi\ SENEGAL GUM, CHARCOAL POWDER, XANTHAN GUM, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRLH/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-4, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, POLYGLYCERIN-10, POLYGLYCERYL-10 MYRISTATE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 STEARATE, CITRIC ACID, SODUM DEHYDROACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSUM SORBATE, FRAGRANCE</p>
First time user
Found this bit slippery when extracted from tube. Harder to handle at first than any other scrubs I have used. Applied with palm of hand and is warming when rubbing the area. Skin really felt polished and gave nice results on my skin at nearly 60 yrs old.