- Crème Tomate
- A pH balancing cream to restore radiance
- Tomato extract, rich in vitamins A, B and C, trace elements and minerals, works naturally to balance and smooth the skin
- Zinc oxide minimises the appearance of redness and has antibacterial properties
- Lanolin intensely moisturises and protects from moisture loss
Products | Moisture Protective
Tomato Radiance Cream
- Particularly beneficial for reddened skin and skin that has lost acidity with a tight appearance
- Ideal as a night treatment
- Do not use on rosacea as lanolin will trap in heat making skin more reactive
How to use
- Apply a pearl size amount after cleansing
- Emulsify between fingers and gently massage into skin
- Use day and/or night
Petrolatum, Water, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Lanolin, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Methylpropanediol, Zinc Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Mineral Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Clyceryl Behenate, Magnesium Sulfate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Solanum Tycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Capryryl Glycol, Glycerine, 3-Phenyl-1-Propanol, Ci 17200, Ci 14700, Fragrance
- Ella bache
- night cream
- tomato radiance cream
My skin loved it! I use AM and PM. However, I recommend tying back your hair at night as the crème is quite rich and greasy.
My skin loves it! However, make sure you tie or pin your air back as it is rather greasy. I use it as a day cream and only at night when iI intend to wash my hair in the morning. I can definitely see an improvement to my mature skin. Very impressed with this product.
Tomato radiance cream
Fantastic product have been using it A long time.
Gets rid of blemishes and redness!
I have used Ella Bache for over 30 years and it is a wonderful product.