- An extra comforting, rinse-off cream cleanser suitable for dry to normal and sensitive skins
- Enriched with macadamia nut oil, apricot kernel oil and sweet almond oil to strengthen the skin’s natural protection barrier while sweeping away make-up and impurities
- The skin is left clean, supple and refreshed
Products | Facial Cleansers
Rinse-Off Cleansing Cream
Crème Douce Démaquillant
How to use
- Use daily, morning and evening
- Warm between palms, then massage over face and neck
- Rinse with warm water or remove with damp sponge. Repeat if wearing makeup.
Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Macadamia Nut Oil, Polysorbate 60, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Apricot Kernel Oil, Cetyl Acetate (And) Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (And) Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Witch Hazel Distillate, Sweet Almond Oil, Peg-75 Lanolin, Marigold Extract, Rose Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Alang Alang, Peg-8, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Pca, Disodium Edta, Diazolidinyl Urea (And) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol, Fd&C Red 40, Fragrance
- skin feeling
- Ella bache
A Good Cleanser Is Worth It
My skin was feeling tight and a little red when I decided to move to the Rinse Off Cleansing Cream. I was using a pharmacy brand for a while. This is a very soothing cleanser and my redness soon faded.
Amazing, love the feel of this cleanser and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Highly recommend.
Rinse off cleansing cream
Another product I’ll be Using forever, I struggled finding a cleanser that suited my skin. After consulting with the ladies at a salon I was advised to use this one and to say it’s amazing is an understatement. Leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated,glowing, clean and clear
I love this product. Great to take off makeup and skin feels soft and moisturised after.
I love using this cleanser. It feels like it removes any dirt from my face.