- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Hallas Trading Limited Pty Ltd, (ABN 17 001 708 925), of 2 Lambs Road Artarmon NSW 20164 (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who is aged 18 years or over who, at the time of entry:
a) is a legal resident of Australia living in Australia;
b) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related companies or any of their agencies associated with the Promotion; and
c) is not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of employee.
- The “Competition Period”:
Competition starts: 10th April 2019 at 1:00pm (AEST)
Competition closes: 15th May 2019 at 11:59pm (AEST)
How to enter
- Find product on ellabache.com.au.
- Submit a review for the product using the review form on the product page.
- Ensure all mandatory fields on the review form are completed to successfully submit the review.
Judging, winner and prize
- There will be three (3) winners selected.
- As a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- The winners will be chosen by Ella Baché on who they deem has provided the best three (3) reviews with respect to the following three (3) criteria: i) constructiveness; (ii) insightfulness; and (iii) usefulness for both Ella Baché Brand and other customers.
- Each winner will win the prize of an Ella Baché Gift Voucher valued at $150 and can select to redeem online or in Salon. Redemption in Salon will be available at participating Salons only.
- Users can enter unlimited times and only unique reviews will be counted.
- The winners will be selected and contacted via email on 22nd May 2019.
- The winner will be required to provide the Promoter with details requested by the Promoter to claim their prize. If for any reason the winner does not claim the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to another entrant and no compensation will be payable by the Promoter.
- The winner should allow 30 days from the date they are confirmed as a winner for the Promoter to arrange delivery of their prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the judging due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner.
- A right to receive the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any internet communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, any such communications; or (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied. If for any reason a winner does not accept their prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that prize will be forfeited and cash will not be supplied instead.
- Prize value is correct at time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for a variation in the value of the prize as quoted in these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion. Including or any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures).
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including, without limitation, allergies, skin conditions or other reactions), illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter at its absolute discretion may prohibit an entrant’s participation in this competitions, cancel a prize or otherwise cease to provide benefit of a Prize to a winner (and their companion) if the entrant of the winner (or companion), in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner, which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter, or any of their related bodies corporate, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The winners acknowledge and agree that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion, and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.