Your cart is currently empty.
At Ella Baché College, learning involves both theory and practical experience. Students gain and hone their skills at the college in well-equipped salons using commercial equipment and products.
Our college campus is located in the heart of Artarmon, one train ride from the city center. It's easily accessible by public transport or by car.
The College is located in the same building as Ella Baché Head Office. Mingle with experienced beauty moguls on a daily basis and rub shoulders with the CEO, Sales Manager, Senior Therapist, Marketing Director, State-Trainers and Franchise Owners in the corridors and common areas. The Diploma of Beauty Therapy incorporates practical experience in class, in salon during work experience and in our student salon.
If you are looking for a flexible study option, our EdFlex™ delivery mode designed for students who need more choice, may be better suited to your lifestyle than on campus study.
The My Ella Baché student learning portal provides students with an interactive approach to learning. As a student, you can access the theory components and learning materials online but you will also have the opportunity to attend practical training sessions throughout the course, where you will hone your skills learning from our team of professional Beauty Trainers.
- Progress at your own pace
- Designed to be completed over 15 months
- Select study units within each Unit of Study in order of your interest/preference
- Balance theory and practical at your convenience
Our student learning portal My Ella Baché is fully optimised for mobile devices and all theory and assessments except for practical sessions which can be undertaken within the learning portal.
Under this model the Diploma of Beauty Therapy is delivered over three eighteen week Units of Study. Each Unit of Study includes theory studied online and practical face to face training and assessment. The EdFlex™ SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy qualifies as a full time study load for access to government support services.
Practical training sessions may comprise of:
- Supervised lab training sessions in our Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne Training Facilities
- Supervised training in student’s workplace if employed in a Beauty Salon
- Unsupervised practice on family and friends
- Supervised training during work placement/experience
- Attendance at one week practical intensive training