- This highly concentrated Spirulina serum helps to re-charge the skin with proteins, vitamins and minerals
- The skin’s cellular integrity is protected from daily environmental aggressors
- Hyaluronic Acid combined with polysaccharides visibly re-plumps fine lines and wrinkles
- Supports the skin’s collagen production for lasting smoothness
- Youthful-looking texture is restored
- Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced in length and depth
- Skin is re-charged and visibly rejuvenated
Products | Serum
Spirulines Wrinkle Correcting Serum
- Can be applied lightly around the eye area
- Can be used in conjunction with other Solutions
How to use
- Apply under your usual cream to face, neck and décolleté after cleansing
- Use morning and evening
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Methylsilanol Hydroxyproline Aspartate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alteromonas Ferment Filtrate, Pentylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Spirulina Maxima Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dehydroacetic Acid, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Anogeissus Leiocarpus Bark Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Acetic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Parfum (Fragrance)
- skin routine
Love this serum! It’s my go to when my skin is looking dull and feeling dry.
It's a great serum
Love the intensive correcting serum. So soft and brightening.
The product is very nice on the skin
Love this serum, it’s beautiful on your skin and you only require a minimal amount. I use the whole Spirulines range and my skin has never felt so good, even the fine lines have reduced.
Spirolines wrinkle correcting serum
Great. I use it at night along with vit c serum in morning