Last week, we celebrated virtually our Therapist Recognition Awards. Though this celebration looked a little different this year, it didn’t stop our Team from recognising and celebrating our passionate and hard-working Beauty Therapists, Managers and Trainers.
This year amongst all the challenges we have seen empathy, compassion and care at its best from our Therapists and Managers nationally. We are proud to celebrate their professionalism, dedication and commitment to their clients and education.
We’d like to take this opportunity to highlight the winners of the below categories:
STATE THERAPIST OF THE YEAR
- Megan Armstrong, Ella Baché Wagga Wagga
- Renee Mavropoulos, Ella Baché Fountain Gate
- Mahsa Tari, Ella Baché Chermside
- Jessica Riley, Warnbro Skin & Body Clinic
NATIONAL THERAPIST OF THE YEAR
- Renee Mavropoulos Ella Baché Fountain Gate
STATE SALON MANAGER / TRAINER OF THE YEAR
- Kerrie Barlow Ella Baché Bowral
- Lauren Beechey Ella Baché Bairnsdale
- Rebecca Isles Ella Baché Chermside
- Amanda Norris Just Baché
DAVID JONES THERAPIST OF THE YEAR
- Liane Mcauley David Jones Miranda
Rebecca Isles - QLD State Salon Manager of the Year & Mahsa Tari
- QLD State Therapist of the Year
Jess Riley -
WA State Therapist of the Year
Kerrie Barlow -
NSW Salon Manager of the Year
To our network of Beauty Therapists, Managers and Trainers, it is a pleasure to engage with you every day and see each Salon thrive. Each of you have such a positive impact on your Salons and you are an inspiration to the Team.
Thank you to everyone who worked tirelessly behind the scenes to help bring this ceremony to life and to those who celebrated with us by watching virtually on the night. We’re looking forward to the next year ahead!