- An active 4 hour water resistant sunscreen lotion for face and body providing broad spectrum sun protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Enriched with lanolin, macadamia nut oil and squalane from olive oil to keep skin soft, moisturised and hydrated, as well as Vitamin E, superfruit complex for extra antioxidant protection
- Specifically designed for sports, particularly water sports, gym approved
- Light lotion, easy application, dry finish
- Formulated without alcohol
- Sweat proof, non greasy texture
Products | Sunscreen
Active Lotion Great SPF50+
- May be used on the face and body, avoid contact with eyes
- Ideal for use during water sports or when perspiring
- Non-sticky formula is ideal for children over 12 months old
- Water resistant for 4 hours
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Store below 30°C
How to use
- Apply generously to skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure
- Re-apply often, especially after swimming, excess perspiration or any time after towel drying
- PABA Free. For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs
The regular use of sunscreen helps prevent the signs of premature ageing. Regular and frequent use of sunscreen can also help protect against long-term sun damage and may reduce the incidence of some skin cancers. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and always wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear.
- protection sunscreens
- heat conditions
Face and Body -Active Lotion Great SPF50
Really nice for dry mature skin. Reapplying, it is necessary, you can feel it wear off after a while. Loved the feel and aroma from the sample size and purchased the full size.
Feels nice on skin
It's lightweight, feels nice on skin and smells nice. The smell makes you feel relaxed, while skin is protected from sun.
Active Lotion Great SPF50+
Excellent, l love this product.
Very good sunscreen
Good to use and does not sting your eyes
It is ok, i am 59 years old . I was born in Darwin NT Australia,and have used sunscreen twice a day since i was 22 years old. My life depends on it. When the 30plus in Banana brand was stopped i discovered 30plus ELLA BACHE Active with a mild tint it was the perfection in sunscreen for someone who actually uses it and depends on it,it deserves 10 stars, your 50 plus actually at times burns my skin in a hot dry windy day,50 plus in all sunscreen seems mildly toxic and smells like rifle bore solvent. I am not surprised you discontinued the 30 plus it is normal for people who don't understand something or don't use something to try to make it better and doing so destroy it .There was nothing better than your 30 plus and now its gone .I would pay $15 more a tube so for the 30 plus so you could indemnify by insurance against selling a 30 plus as it is lower than 50 plus.The ella bache lady at Palmerston said Quote ive been cut off at the legs.it was my best seller.Well i say ive been cut off at the neck!