International Students

IImportant information for International Studies:


The Department of Education and Training is responsible for the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Only education providers registered under the ESOS Act and listed in CRICOS can enrol overseas students to study in Australia on a Student VISA. This protects Australia’s reputation for delivering quality education services and the interests of overseas students, by setting minimum standards and providing tuition and financial assurance.

Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy is registered with CRICOS, Provider No: 01474B, to deliver nationally accredited beauty therapy courses for Overseas Students.


The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) framework is a set of regulations related to international students studying in Australia on a Student VISA. Before accepting an offer to study with Ella Bache College, overseas students should be familiar with the ESOS framework. Please read the ESOS Student Fact Sheet carefully.

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

It is mandatory for all overseas students to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) or the duration of their student VISA (VLC). Our preferred OSHC provider is nib. Please advise the College if you would like us to organise OSHC on your behalf.


All International Students that apply for a Course are required to pay a $1000, non-refundable enrolment fee to secure their place.

  • SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy: $16,500

How to apply

Find an education agent

If you are thinking of studying in Australia, an Education Agent can give you advice about Ella Baché College and courses. They can also provide you with VISA information and help you complete your application to study in Australia.

Apply directly to Ella Bach College

  • Step 1: Apply using the International Student Application Form
  • Step 2: Prepare you supporting documents:
    - Proof of age (all applicants must be 18 years of age or older)
    - IELST 5.5 or equivalent English test result
    - Copy of passport
    - Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
  • Step 3: Accept your Written Agreement. Your Course and Careers Advisor will issue a Written Agreement outlining all fees you are required to pay, current and accurate information about the course, entry requirements and mode of study.
  • Step 4: Pay a course deposit of $1000 and OSHC or supply OSHC certificate
  • Step 5: Apply for your student VISA

Your course and careers advisor will issue you with an Overseas Student Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). Follow the instructions on the CoE to apply for your student VISA. You can log your application online here. Please contact us if you need help with your application.

Got questions?