- This antibacterial treatment cream helps clear up problem areas without drying out the skin
- It combines antiseptic, astringent qualities with healing agents to help soothe and calm oily skin breakouts
Products | Treatment Product
Breakout Treatment Cream
Crème Intex No. 2
- Recommended for use on sebaceous pimples and blackheads
- For best results use in conjunction with Intensive Balancing Lotion
- Recommended for use on ingrown hairs due to the zinc and thyme having antibacterial and antiseptic properties
How to use
- Take a small amount, emulsify onto fingertips and apply to the affected areas on clean skin
- Ideal for use at night, but can also be used as a thin, oil absorbing veil under make-up during the day
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Talc, Fish Glycerides, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Lanolin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cetyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Bht, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/leaf Oil, Ci 15985, Ci 14700, Fragrance
Fantastic night time treatment
This is an amazing product that soothes and reduces inflammation. Helps clear blemishes whilst you sleep , perfect !
Love this Cream
Small amount goes a long way. I use it consistently when I need to and sporadically when it is called for.
Breakout treatment cream
I have been buying this cream for decades for my children and now my grandchildren, being the age for breakouts etc. Recommend this very highly. It’s marvellous.
A gentle but effective topical cream.
For more than twenty years, I've used Ella Bache 'Breakout Cream' .
It used to be called Intex 2. Beyond occasional Ella Bache facials, and Breakthrough Cream, I'm not into skincare more elaborate than basic moisturiser and a sunscreen. I've continued to use Intex/ Breakthrough Cream because it's more effective than prescription creams at calming redness of my thin and sensitive ageing skin. Breakthrough is not just for teens. Twenty years and counting is a long time for a company to keep a product in its catalogue.