- This antibacterial treatment cream helps clear up problem areas without drying out the skin
- It combines antiseptic, astringent qualities with healing agents to help soothe and calm oily skin breakouts
Products | Treatment Product
Breakout Treatment Cream
Crème Intex No. 2
- Recommended for use on sebaceous pimples and blackheads
- For best results use in conjunction with Intensive Balancing Lotion
- Recommended for use on ingrown hairs due to the zinc and thyme having antibacterial and antiseptic properties
How to use
- Take a small amount, emulsify onto fingertips and apply to the affected areas on clean skin
- Ideal for use at night, but can also be used as a thin, oil absorbing veil under make-up during the day
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Talc, Fish Glycerides, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffin, Lanolin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cetyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Bht, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/leaf Oil, Ci 15985, Ci 14700, Fragrance
For more than twenty years, I've used Ella Bache 'Breakout Cream' .
It used to be called Intex 2. Beyond occasional Ella Bache facials, and Breakthrough Cream, I'm not into skincare more elaborate than basic moisturiser and a sunscreen. I've continued to use Intex/ Breakthrough Cream because it's more effective than prescription creams at calming redness of my thin and sensitive ageing skin. Breakthrough is not just for teens. Twenty years and counting is a long time for a company to keep a product in its catalogue.
I am very happy with this product. Thank you for the 2 testers too of another product. It’s a great way to try.
Breakout treatment cream
I love this product and I have used it for years for the odd breakout, insect bite anything that needs to heal. I call this magic cream as it works well and fast leaving no scars..
My skin saviour
This is my go to when I have breakouts. I use it at night as it is quiet thick and my the morning my skin looks clearer. I also use it on my legs to help prevent ingrown hairs. It's great if you have any irritations or just want to help your skin recover from an abrasion. The tube lasts for ages so it's very affordable.
Incredible. I’ve had some new cystic acne. This is a magical cream that takes away inflammation. Pop it on at night and your pimples will settle down and almost if not entirely disappears. Highly recommended