- A highly concentrated, freshly prepared treatment serum delivering an immediate and progressively brighter and more radiant complexion
- Ultra powerful antioxidants including Pure Active Vitamin C Concentrate* and extracts of Tomato, Pomegranate, Liquorice and White Tea protect the skin from environmental aggressors and damaging free-radicals and stimulate collagen production
- An exclusive combination of Peptides and gentle exfoliating ingredients helps to even skin tone and diminish the appearance of pigmentation
- Milk Protein Liposomes, Yeast Extracts and “Moisture Magnets” provide long-lasting hydration and firmness
Products | Treatment Product
NeoBright Radiance C Ampoule Set
Active Vitamin C Concentrated Treatment Serum
13mL / 3.6g Ampoule Set
Brightening, Protecting, Soothing
- Mild tingling may occur during use but should dissipate quickly. Patch test recommended.
- Use within 14 days after mixing. Store below 25°C.
- When left to stand after being mixed, the product will settle. Therefore it must be shaken before every use. What settles at the bottom of the product is not vitamin C.
- Artificial fragrance and colour free
- Contains natural plant extracts that may vary in colour. Flex of colour in powder are the natural powdered plant extracts.
- Product will discolour over time. Avoid direct sunlight before and after mixing.
- Product may cause an odour and/or discolour skin on hand. Wash hand immediately after application.
- If spilt, wipe up immediately. May stain clothes or furniture.
How to use
- Contains one set of ampoules for a two week treatment
- To prepare a fresh ampoule: Loosen Pure Active
Brightening Serum – Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Almond Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Peg/ppg - 18/18 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Urea, Phospholipids, Sodium Pca, Dextran, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Nonapeptide-1, Salicylic Acid, Lactus Proteinum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Triacetin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol
Vitamin C Concentrate Powder – Ascorbic Acid, Corn Starch Modified, Mannitol, Silicon Dioxide, Yeast Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Succinate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Flavour/ Powder, Silica, Cyclodextrin, Iron Oxides
- Ella Baché
- recovery cream
- shopping list
New Bright Radiance C Ampoule Set
I love these products as my skin is glowing. Recently attended a wedding and caught up with people I hadn't seen for 18 years and the main comment I got was how good I looked, hadn't aged.
Neobright radiance c ampoule set
Very good for tightening the skin of the face. Dab on just a little morning and night
NeoBright Radiance C Ampoule Set
This is an excellent product a long-time favorite of mine. I use it periodically, maybe once or twice a year, whenever my skin is looking dull and to fade pigmentation on my neck
Clinical strength vitamin c serum
Amazing product, did a wonderful job. My skin flaked a little as it was tingly, only to reveal more vibrant skin that was able to take on the nourishment from the Ella Baché recovery cream. I would do it again. The integrity of the glass bottle and blending the product yourself suggests freshness and no unnecessary cosmetic chemical bonding needed.
Clinical strength vitamin C treatment
Important to let the blended serum dry before continuing with following products. My skin flaked around the the usual t zone section (chin, nose mouth area mainly) and felt tingly warm, yes unpleasant, although repaired it with the Ella Baché recovery cream and another product called the b5 Baume by la Roche posay (15.00) which calmed the discomfort of my dermis. Was very well worth it as my acne calmed down, my skin looks much better, even and far more nourished. I would do it all again in a month or two.