A 4-hour water-resistant cream for face and body that provides broad-spectrum sun protection against UVA and UVB rays. Enriched with nourishing Lanolin and Cocoa Butter, highly regarded for their moisturising and hydrating benefits. To keep your skin looking
Products | Sunscreen
Sportsbloc Great SPF50+
- Frequent use of sunscreen can protect against long-term sun damage and may reduce incidence of some skin concerns
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and always wear a hat, protective clothing and eyewear
How to use
- Apply generously to wet or dry skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Re-apply often, especially after swimming, excess perspiration or any time after towel drying.
OCTYL METHOXYCINNAMATE 9.4%, OCTYL SALICYLATE 4.7%, BUTYL METHOXYDIYBENZOYLMETHANE 3.7%, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE 2.8%, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE 6.5%, CONTAINS PHENOCYETHANOL
- Prevents signs of premature ageing
- skin feeling
Best sportsblock sunscreen ever
This is my staple sunscreen for outdoor activities. I have fair, freckly skin. I just don't get burnt when I use it.
Amazing sun cream!
It’s the best sun cream on the market
Very satisfying sunscreen
Love using this as my daily moisturiser! It leaves my skin feeling so supple and smooth. Plus I know I am being protected from the sun. Absolutely love this product.
This product is by far the best for sun protection. The lotion last for hours and I’ve never needed to reapply. I have fair skin and this product I’ve never experienced getting burnt more like a gradual tan with golden glow. It’s definitely worth the money as you’re not having to reapply just because you’ve been in the water or breaking out in a sweat. Love this product.